Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not much happening.
Did some running around.
I had a problem with the bigger iPod -- luckily there was still warranty action on it.
I sent it back -- and low and behold 3 days later, I had a refurbished iPod -- a NEWER model !!So off we went to get a new holder for it.

Not much else going on.
Went to the farmers market for tomatos and peaches.
A quick stop at the statuary place -- Collen got a girl gnome for the yard. She had absolutely fallen in love with it !

Big salad for dinner.
C made a peach pie -- good !
I snoozed for about 2 hours on the couch -- not sure what is up other than I am staying so darned tired. Must be lack of vitamins or protein or SOMETHING.

We goofed a bit.
I worked on the pink and black bracelet for the auction. ALMOST done. A
ll I have left to do is the clasp!
I'll wash the dishes real quick and hit the bed!

No comments: