Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another weekend :)

The Eagles lost last night. darn.......... (she said with a snicker in her voice face....).

A guest for breakfast -- went well. A little stilted at first, but we survived.

Cold cold again today. 14 degrees this morning and a wind chill of 3. HELLO !!This is NOT the midwest !

Laundry almost done.
Errands ran.
Meatloaf in the oven for dinner and leftovers tomorrow.
I need to wash my hair before it gets much later.

I am woking on a beaded quilted piece. need to settle in and do that.

This cold weather is killing my hands -- they are so dry -- no matter what I do to them.

Must drive to PA tomorrow for a meeting.
It should go well.
And I will be smart and complete my expense report asap -- it will give me idle spending money.

I got the Wii back up again -- used it last weekend. I'd like to get Wii Resorts. a friend is going to hook me up on how to use a hard drive with the Wii and then I can have lots of games!Sweet.

1 comment:

Doris said...

Sounds like a very successful weekend. Hope the trip to Chester works out well. Drive carefully!