Sunday, March 28, 2010

NCAA basketball

Well, I didn't expect UK to play WVU -- and my emotions were torn.
Colleen gave up her tv expectations so I could watch the game.
Now I COULD have gone in the bedroom to watch it -- and that would have been fine -- but the living room is so much more conducive to beading while watching tv !

I admit it, I was torn.
My loyalties go both ways -- east and a little bit further west !

But in the end, I was rooting for WVU -- they haven't been to the final 4 since the days of Jerry West.
UK goes and rarely wins........ and the team is all freshmen this year.

I think WVU deserved it!
What a great game.
It was close several times.
Then UK got the cold shooting hand and not only could they not hit a 3 point shot, but their free-throws stunk too.

All in all, I enjoyed it and had a big grin on my face when it was over !

No comments: