Sunday, May 1, 2011

Adventure begins tomorrow.

I leave for an adventure tomorrow -- without my intrepid adventure partner, Colleen.
:(
BIG frowny face.

I leave for Lexington for a three (3) day equine photography workshop.
And boy have the nerves struck deep this morning!
Not sure why, but all of a sudden I am shaky, nervous, and just all around anxious.
Everything but the car and the hotel are paid for.
And low and behold, when I went to pay registration fee via Paypal -- There were these "Paypal" dollars that I knew NOTHING about.
$200+ of them.
And that ate up some of the fee!

Probably my nerves stem from my shyness (yeah yeah yeah).
And my fear that people will find out that I don't know what I am doing.

The workshop coordinator, Matt Wooley, is so friendly. We've chatted a couple of times on the phone -- I feel very comfortable with him.

Going in to this like a SPONGE and am going to soak up as much knowledge as I can!

No comments: