Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bracelet is ALMOST finished

I made a mistake on Wednesday evening. I knew I was tired, I SAID I was tired.
And I should have stopped beading.
But I didn't.
And I made a mistake.
It took me two (2) days to come back to the bracelet.
That mistake just about got the best of me.

But fear not, I have not given up.
The bracelet is almost finished.
I suspect it just might get finished this weekend.

And a darned good thing too -- I have ideas for the BFAC and need to work on them before the beads get here.

2 comments:

abeadlady said...

Can't wait for our kits to get here. What do you figure the chances of it having a rivoli in it?

Katie B said...

Hmmmm, I never thought about it having a rivoli.
I'm more concerned re it having at least one size 15 to use for end beads....
I have two (2) prominent ideas.
So, it will be MY luck that they will blow both of them out of the water.