Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag I'm it.

Doris at http://henrysmomsmusings.blogspot.com/ was the first.
Then - Ellen at http://dolliebead.blogspot.com/ was right behind her.
I've revealed 14 items about me.

(I don't follow rules very well, so disregard below).

Well I will tag those that I can!.Here are the "official" rules:1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the 14 facts about myself

1. I am a GRIT (girl raised in the south) and darned proud of it.
2. I explain too much.
3. I wish I knew how to be mean --- truly I don't know how. Sometimes I blunder about and put my foot in my mouth, but it is never intentional. I know too many people that ARE mean and do it darned near on purpose.
4. I'm insecure about some things.
5. It took the longest time for me to believe that I have beauty.
6. I get homesick for the South -- mostly for the cooking -- I miss beercheese, and hot browns, beans and cornbread.
7. It's a tie --which is my favorite animal: cats or horses? Methinks cats.
8. If I won the lottery, one of the first things I would buy would be a house on the California coast -- Big Sur, Morro Bay, etc.
9. I have too many blue beads
10. I want more beads.
11. The best present I bought myself was my Canon digital SLR camera. I need to spend more time with it. I need to post the pictures. (I don't share images well with others).
12. My life has changed for the better because of the people I know and love. I could not ask for a more loving family -- for those that care and love me for who/what I am. I could not ask for better friends. They are there when you need them just as you are there for them when they don't ask you.
13. I love NCIS. I have the hots for Mark Harmon. Heck I even like "Duckie". I have the hots for Harry Connick Jr and Jon Bon Jovi. Maybe I just have the hots, period??
14. I'm old. I remember when "Duckie" was really "Illya Kuryakin". But then that was the same time that gas was like 30 cents per gallon. And I had my dad fooled. He never checked the mileage, only the level of the gas gauge. 2 bucks could buy a lot of driving around!I'm not tagging anyone right now.
I'd rather wait and RETAG later.

3 comments:

abeadlady said...

Katie,
If you need someone to housesit your place on the coast, just let me know. LOL As you know, I love that area. Hmmm. Maybe I'll win the lottery and buy my own place. We could be neighbors. VBG
Arline

Doris said...

Now you need to explain what beercheese and hot browns are.

Katie B said...

Arline - You'll be first on the list but I'll stay when you come -- and we can bead !

Doris -- see the next post !