Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shore Weather

Much of the Philly region is snow and ice covered.
Another reason I am glad I am no longer commuting back and forth.
South Jersey got some snow but it should go straight to rain.
And rain today and tonight.
He said there were lots of wrecks, due to the ice, on his way home last night (after midnight).

Weather is such fun.

A friend keeps bugging me for pictures of "snow on the sand". I would have tried to get some pic's of the snow at the actual beach, but nope, I'm not braving the weather.

2 comments:

Sydney's Mommy said...

It's icky out for sure. 9 inches of snow at my house. I'm down here at the client in philly... but UGH... i am so over winter. Oh and by the by... I started a blog about the peanut... cause well what else would I blog about these days *laughs* feel free to check it out if you want to see updated pics etc.

Katie B said...

Well I'll be adding you to my list !!