Sunday, December 20, 2009

BJP 2009

I worked on the last heart for the 2009 BJP while we were in the midst of the snowstorm.
There are times that I wish I beaded as fast as others.
Just is not going to happen.
I can't fling them on -- it is a whole process for me.
And I can't not cover the material.
Just to have some beads here, and some beads there makes me nuts.
NUTS I tell you !
It really does make me twitch.

I haven't picked out my shape for next year.
12 individuals?
1 large one?
I know they all have to be the same size.
I think they will be smaller than this year because there needs to be time for other items.
With work etc., I need to be able to make room for other pieces to work on.
There are so many ideas crashing around in my head and I have to experiment with those too!
Plus there is always the BFAC project that will come up in a few months!

3 comments:

GraceBeading said...

Hi Katie,

I'm glad to hear you're in for the next BJP round, me too! I think I've come to a decision on what I'll do, I need to see if it's something that's feasible though. It always look really good in my head, then I try to execute what I see and it tends to go all kinds of wrong. I still have not finished last year, I have the August square to do yet. I got it out last not, but alas not a single bead has been stitched to it. Maybe today...

Katie B said...

It makes me feel good to know that we are both still hanging with the project.
Slow but steady, that's us.

We don't have the opportunity to bead so much as others do -- and it kills me when I have so many ideaa and not enough time!

abeadlady said...

I'm so glad you are continuing with the BJP. I think I'm going to a 3x5" size this year just to try something different.

I hope you all have a safe, happy holiday season.

Arline